This site (https://www.staibenecosmetica.com, hereinafter, the “Site”) is owned by Cosmetical Project S.R.L (hereinafter,“Stai Bene Cosmetica“), with registered office at Via della Pace, 2f3 40010 Padulle (Bologna) – Italy, VAT No. : 03414421200. This document describes how to manage the sites and services under the domain “STAIBENECOSMETICA.COM” in reference to the processing of data. Personal of visitor or registered users who consult it or who, purchase products marketed on the site online, after registration.
The access and navigation of the Site are free, but the possibility of using some online services at provision on the Site is allowed only after user registration. The registration process consists of filling out an online form in the which the user is required to indicate his or her personal data – some from compulsorily enter – for the activation of authentication credentials (login + password) with which the person will subsequently access all The areas and services of the Site reserved for registered users.
General information is provided to the Pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as con the acronym GDPR) “Regulation on the Protection of Individuals individuals with regard to the processing of personal data” to all those who link to the website of STAY WELL COSMETICS, accessing by way of telematics to web services. The information is provided for the specific Web Site and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. The disclosure is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001, adopted by the European data protection authorities to identify some Minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, The manner, timing and nature of the information that holders of the treatment must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection. Regarding the Directive 2009/136/EC, which introduced new rules on cookies, see the informational specification Cookies Policy.
The type of data processed by STAI BENE COSMETICA concerns:
1) Navigation Data
2) Data provided voluntarily
1. Computer systems and the software procedures responsible for the operation of the Web Site acquire, in the In the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are. Information that is not collected to be associated with data subjects identified, but which by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow identification of the computers that connect to the site. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who are connect to the Web Site, addresses in notation URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other system-related parameters operational and to the user’s computing environment. These data could be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Web Site and to monitor its proper functioning. The data could Be used for the establishment of liability in the case of hypothetical Computer crimes against the site.
2. Necessary data are those that result as such, and properly reported, during the purchasing process or registration. Any refusal to communicate to STAY WELL COSMETICS certain Of the data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue Of the main purpose of the collection: such a waste could, for example. result in the inability of STAI BENE COSMETICA to execute the contract of purchase or to provide the other services available on the site, to example, Customer Service support services.
PURPOSE OF USE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data as above described and provided by you, are collected and used for the following purposes related and instrumental to the activity of STAY WELL COSMETICS and thus:
1. Purpose of use of the On-line services and pre- and post-contract support to manage any contractual, administrative, technical or legal profile resulting from the Interacted or ongoing commercial contracting at the site;
2. Closely related purposes and/or necessary for the satisfaction of the requests formulated by the user Registered or to the performance of the obligations covered by the concluded contract online;
3. Purposes related to obligations provided for by laws, regulations, and community legislation, as well as by Orders issued by authorities empowered to do so by law or by organs of supervision and control;
4. Purpose of detecting the Degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of services rendered, and On the activity performed either directly or through companies specialized;
5. market research, analysis economic and statistical data in aggregate form;
6. sending for the purpose of marketing, commercial communications through various channels, both electronic and telematic (e-mail, text message, etc.) as well as traditional (paper mail, telephone, etc.);
7. sending for the purpose of profiling for the purpose of improving the browsing experience on the website STAY WELL COSMETICS , of business proposals in line with the interests of the user. Profiling is carried out, for example, through The use of third-party cookies. In this regard, please refer to the Cookies Policy .
For the purpose of 1. e 2. the provision of your personal data is optional but necessary, in as failure to provide it does not allow us to issue the credentials of access, and for the use of such data, his consent is not required; for the Purposes of point 3. his consent is not required, while for the Purposes of items 4., 5., 6. and 7., the provision of its data as well as the his consent to their processing are optional, the latter may be Issued separately by individual type of treatment as per the form set forth at the end hereof; following any denial or revocation of One or more of the aforementioned consents, STAY WELL COSMETICS will treat the his data for only the remaining purposes not denied, together with the purposes indicated in item 3 above.
METHODS OF USE AND STORAGE
For the purpose of 1. e 2. the provision of your personal data is optional but necessary, in as failure to provide it does not allow us to issue the credentials of access, and for the use of such data, his consent is not required; for the Purposes of point 3. his consent is not required, while for the Purposes of items 4., 5., 6. and 7., the provision of its data as well as the his consent to their processing are optional, the latter may be Issued separately by individual type of treatment as per the form set forth at the end hereof; following any denial or revocation of One or more of the aforementioned consents, STAY WELL COSMETICS will treat the his data for only the remaining purposes not denied, together with the purposes indicated in item 3 above. The data you provide is stored on our servers in accordance with GDPR request and security. In a less likely security breach situation, we will notify you within 24 hours at most via e-mail about the security breach.
SCOPE OF DATA CIRCULATION
In the field attributable to the same Holder
The data can be used by staff of STAY WELL COSMETIC which has been assigned a specific role of data controller or processor and to whom have been given appropriate operating instructions, as well as by third-party companies that carry out instrumental activities on behalf of STAY WELL COSMETIC , these latter act as external data controllers and under the direction and control of YOU LOOK GOOD COSMETICS .
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD AND DISSEMINATION
Given the international character of the activities of STAY WELL COSMETICS , your data may be transmitted abroad and processed by entities, however included among the categories mentioned in IV. referred to above, located within the territory of the Union European and in non-EU countries to perform instrumental activities on behalf of by STAY WELL COSMETIC; in that case, these entities act in as data controllers and the activity is subject to specific guarantees to protect personal data through the adoption of clauses ad hoc contracts.
Your personal data are not Subject of dissemination to unspecified recipients.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In relation to the processing of your personal data, the Controller informs you that the storage period of the said data does not exceed the duration necessary to pursue the purposes for the Which data are collected and subsequently processed.
Under constancy of treatment, Ella can exercise the following rights at any time:
– get confirmation Of the existence or non-existence of the same data, and if so,
– know its content and the origin,
– verify its accuracy ask The rectification of inaccurate data, the supplementation of incomplete data or The updating of outdated data, or
– obtain the limitation of the processing, where one of the cases provided for in Article 18 GDPR applies;
– request cancellation of the Data processed in violation of the law, or in the presence of one of the other conditions stipulated in Article 17, paragraph 1, lett. a), b), c), (e) and (f) GDPR
– oppose in any case, for reasons legitimate, to their processing, or to object to processing in the other cases provided for in Article 21 (2) and (3) and 22 GDPR;
– revoke at any time the own freely given consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based On consent given before revocation
– To obtain the release of data personal data being processed in an application-compatible format standard information technology, to enable its transfer to other platforms of Your choice, without placing any impediments in the way of direct data transmission processed to another data controller, where such direct transmission is technically feasible [so-called right to data portability];
Requests related to to the exercise of the above rights, should be addressed to the Holder:
If you would like to receive more information about how STAI BENE COSMETICA processes your personal data, please write an e-mail to INFO@STAIBENECOSMETICA.COM, or by clicking here .
In addition, to be always Up-to-date on the legislation on the protection of persons with respect to the processing of personal data, we recommend visiting the Guarantor’s website for the protection of personal data at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/ .
Recall that under Art. 16 and 17 of the GDPR, the user will be able to exercise the right to erasure from the STAY WELL COSMETICS Newsletter by clicking here ; via this simple form the customer can report immediate cancellation from the newsletter mailing list.
In the case of failure or partial Holder’s response to the aforementioned requests, shall have the right to file a complaint o appeal to the Data Protection Supervisor within the terms and according to The modalities stipulated in Leg. 196/2003 and the GDPR.