ContraCell® Cold Draining Capillary Mud, is a mud gel free of algae and derivatives, containing high percentages of phytoextracts, vegetable oils and targeted essential oils, indicated to counteract water retention and venous stasis which are two of the main predisposing and favoring factors the onset of cellulite formation.
The absence of algae and derivatives excludes iodine concentrations in the thyroid, while the Detox preparation purifies the skin of waste and toxins. thanks to their concentrated and highly dermo-compatible Detox formula.
Contracell® Cold Draining Capillary Saving Mud specific for those suffering from vascular fragility, it is applied by massaging it, from one to two times a day, possibly from the ankles going up towards the thighs, buttocks and abdomen until completely absorbed.
Its slow-release formula makes it active throughout the day.
Thanks to its slow-release targeted plant components ContraCell Capillaries:
– it facilitates the elasticity of the vessels, increasing the resistance of the capillary walls
– it helps to reduce edematous cellulite
– anti water retention
– it promotes the resorption of edema
– it promotes a refreshing and anti-inflammatory activity on vascular congestion, ideal for those suffering from visible capillaries
– it exerts an antioxidant lipolytic action with fat elimination
– it shapes the silhouette and tones the fabrics
– Green Tea Extract: purifying, draining and antioxidant of excellence activates the basal metabolism and works in a targeted manner on the shaping of shapes
– Arnica extract: known for its powerful anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictive and absorbent action in venous transfers ALOE VERA: refreshing and anti-inflammatory, this plant promotes the resorption of edema and the toning of tissues with stagnation of liquids
– Escin: active ingredient contained in horse chestnut seeds with marked anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory and strong venotonic activity
– Green Coffee Lipoextract: with an antioxidant action, thanks to chlorogenic acid, it promotes the elimination of excess fats and liquids
– Butcher’s Broom: also known as Pungitopo, it is very rich in saponins and flavonoids thanks to which it increases the resistance of the capillary walls, drains deeply giving light and tonic legs
– Centella asiatica: also known as meadow tiger, it is a powerful flavonoid with anti-congestive, toning, venotonic and anti-inflammatory action, which favors the removal and elimination of stagnation of liquids
– Horse chestnut: decongestant and capillary – protective action, improves venous tone, promoting the elimination of fluid stagnation
– Ximeninic Acid: extracted from the seeds of Sandalwood, a parent plant of the Ajurvedic tradition, very rich in Vit. E, it has a very strong firming and modeling effect, restores support and firmness to the atonic skin
– O.E Geranium: stimulating the circulation, counteracts vessel fragility and edema O.E: ROSEMARY: considered one of the best stimulants present in nature, it deeply counteracts water retention and circulatory insufficiency O.E: MINT: powerful vasoconstrictor, stimulating and deep refreshing
– Camphor oil: tonic and reactivator of the circulatory system
It is recommended to massage Contracell® Cold Draining Capillary Saving Mud carefully starting from the ankles, going up to the legs, buttocks, abdomen, arms, leaving it to act without rinsing. The product does not dirty and does not stain, so after a couple of minutes from the application it can be coated.
Apply Cold Draining Capillary Saver Mud starting from the ankles and massaging in a circular manner up to the buttocks / abdomen. Allow the product to absorb and do not rinse it. In order to facilitate the draining and anti-cellulite activity of the product,
it is recommended to apply the mud by performing a self-massage by pinching the areas of the Culotte de Cheval, thighs and buttocks.
There are no reviews yet.